Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Silly surveillance

Yesterday I had a group of the kindergarten kids with me in the cubby room. We have our bathroom right at the end of the cubby room and we often get some very silly things happening in there instead of using the bathroom. So I had this group of kids chatting with me in the cubby room and one of them says "what's that up there?" I asked "that box?" And he said "no the thing on top.":

I looked up and saw the box and little light he was talking about. I said "oh that. That light tells us when people are being silly in the bathroom. So if someone is fooling around or not doing the job they're supposed to do, then that light goes on to let the teachers know they need to come check it out."

Guess how many silly's we have had in the bathroom ever since?

No comments:

Post a Comment